Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Week

Its been a week since I found the lifeless body of my Dad. Wow, I said it. I can hardly even believe it. Where has the days gone, it seem to have just vanished. This morning as I waited on the sunrise I couldn't even remember what day it was and other days I awaken to the thought of "has this been one long nightmare." Its REAL!

The sun is up people are moving. I hear the cars passing and life goes on. Tough things to swallow when you are stuck emotionally to handle your loss, your broken family, your broken heart and your broken hopes. Having to deal with the emotional pain of wanting laugh and wanting to cry at the same time. Wanting to remember but the memories be so painful that you want to forget.

Two of the most painful thought this week was when I waked out to preach thursday evening knowing my dad wouldn't be there was very hard to get by. Also my first thought this morning after what day is this was I'll have to drive by and not see him cutting hair in the shop.

My aunt and cousin boarded a plan bounded for home this morning. Things are deafly quite strange sound given the last seven days!

No comments: