Sunday, October 04, 2009

Rainy Days

"Reality sucks" is a catch phrase in pop culture today, I'm not sure what that means for sure but it just might describe how I feel today. The enemy is relentless, he is cruel and heartless. Life is hard but it become even more difficult when you discover that there are people around you that you can't trust. Those horrible "knives you have pull out of your back." No needed for CSI we all know. The pain and disappointment almost is overwhelming. Do they ever that a vacation, time off or even sleep. I need a break, isn't there somebody else that THEY can talk about? When will THEY turn their eyes to another victim? I AM SICK OF "THEY!" Enough of that...may revisit that later.

Its been raining for hours and I love water but there are times when I am overcome by the affects of it the gloom and the clouds they seems to fight to attach themselves to my emotions. I'm not sure how I feel this morning, wrestled most of the night tried to pray but right now I feel inadequate in just about every area of my life. I really not sure if I'm strong enough to preach this morning? Part of me is excited about the possibilities the other part is scared of the outcome. I'm emotionally spent but I'm standing on God's Word. "God grace is sufficient"

As I continue to sit and listen to the rain falling from the sky I can only think of the cute nursery rhyme "Rain, rain go away. Please come back another day!"

No comments: