Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Richmond VA

After a very long day Sunday (still trying to overcome the hour we lost). I had a 6:20am flight. Now you know somebody was straight trippin. You probably guessed it I was late getting to the airport. I arrived about 5:45am and the line were hanging out the door. I asked the skycap if the check me in curbside for my flight and the answer was no.

I go to the end of the check-in line saying to myself I'm no making this flight (I've never missed a flight for being late). If by chance I mad the check-in, I wasn't making security check point. But watch Divine Favor one of the skycaps came to the back of the line and said let have your itinerary and let me get you through this line.

He took everything and went to the front of the line for me and checked my bag and now I had a chance. He then lead me to another security check point that I made through in record time. I finally made it to my gate, everybody has already boarded. I was the last one to board but I maded it.

Here the message even when things look impossible to you God can and will make a way. While God gave me Favor I still had to participate. He'll get you through the lines but you have to get to the gate.

This fast is about God getting us through the lines (red tape, contracts, hiring professionals) but we have to participate in give, sacrifice and prayer.

Don't miss this I finally make it to the hotel and (some of you know where I'm going if you've ever stayed at the Doubletree). They offered me that hot double chocolate chip cookie. The greater the favor the greater the temptation. Be strong! The cookie is still in the bag.

No comments: