Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great to be home

Growing up I dreamed of traveling and after about 22 years of both ministerial and professional traveling, I've concluded that it good to leave but great coming home.

My flight maded it in just in time to run by the church freshing up and grab my Bible. I arrived a few minutes after 7 feeling rushed and suffering from alittle jet lagged, not knowing if I was up to preaching. After whispering a prayer in the office we headed into the church. As I walked into the sanctuary I was greeted by a great numbers of our membership.

Their prayers and encouragement strengthed the tasked at hand. Dr John People and the Faith Memorial Baptist Church is a church in transition and pastor has been trying to get us to visit. I was glad that we were able to schedule the fellowship.I was to get home and glad to see everybody.

One more lecture to the board of directors of One Church One Child and then time to turn attention to weekend message.

We are halfway through the third quarter of our fast.. We are days away from another successful end of the fast.

Please take a moment and join me in prayer.

No comments: