Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Day 2 "Coincidence or Proverdence"

I've learned a valuable lesson that I want share with you on Day 2 of this faith prayer journey and here it is...God places you in a holding pattern for an appointed time, so that He can get the glory. Looking beyond the temporary to the eternal. Looking beyond the present to the future....that what FAITH is. Facts means I see everything but know nothing. Faith means I see nothing but I know everything. We walk NOT by sight but by faith.

Are you walking by "Facts" or by "Faith"?

What you and I are experiencing is not an accident that what coincidence is. That's not how God works! God works by providence. God sees all. God knows all. Where ever season you find yourself in know this you might be surprised but God knew it all along. Even more importantly He will has you right where He wants you to grow up, to mature you and to use you for His glory and honor.

Day 2 Scripture Reading: Matthew 18:18-19 (NIV) "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. [19] "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

No comments: