Friday, September 07, 2007

Just A Thought About A Fallen Brother

Today, I'm sitting in the Philadelphia convention center waiting to hear the annual address of Dr. William J. Shaw. President of the National Baptist Convention USA Inc. Here's my thought why does God choose to take some through death early and leave others. Now don't get me wrong I know God is sovereign but it is just a verbal question that I had just minutes ago.

Last evening as we all ran into each other (meaning the original 'Sons of Thunder') in the lobby of the hotel it was like time rowed back and in the mist of the fun, fellowship and even the foolishness my mind turn to the late Rev. Ron C. Carter. Ron was the always in the middle of all the fun but more than that Ron was like everybody's big brother.

Salute Rev. Ron C. Carter.

No comments: