Monday, September 03, 2007

Headed to Philly

Headed to Philly today for the National Baptist Convention. This should prove to be a interesting meeting because we are approaching an election year. So there will be a lot of movements by prospective candidates. There is an under current of younger more cutting edges pastors who could make positive impact on the out come of this election. It is amazing how God has preachers and leaders from across this country needing, desiring and longer for the same thing. What, you ask? A move of God! Something new, fresh and innovative.



I'm not alone! I'm not crazy! God does speak outside and in my case beyond the box! I believe that God is calling us to 'just do it'! We need his power and his guidance but he want us to do it. Without a move of God we will lose a generation possibly two that we can't afford especially in the Africa American community.



Now I know that this was real random but I started out writing one thing and ended up somewhere else. I'm hoping this plane is going to take soon.



Talk to you from Philly. I'm going to have to remember to taste a Philly cheese sandwich. I'll tell you about.

No comments: