Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Todays Top Ten List

Top 10 Text Abbreviations You Might Receive

1. GTG = Got To Go

2. LOL = Laughing Out Loud

3. LMBO = Laughing My Bottom Off

4. OMG = Oh My God

5. SUP = What's Up

6. BRB = Be Right Back

7. GR8 = Great

8. THX or TX or THKS = Thanks

9. WTH = What The Heck

10. XOXO = Love & Kisses

Top 10 Meaningless Clichés You Might Hear In Church

1. "I'm praying for you..."

2. "I understand how you feel..."

3. “Your love one is in a better place..."

4. “Everything happens for a reason..."

5. “God is still in control..."

6. "I'm blessed by the best..."

7. "All things work together for the good..."

8. "I can't be there but with you BUT I'll be there in spirit..."

9. "We can't pay you, so hears a tip..."

10. "We are WITH you, Pastor..."

No comments: