Thursday, September 10, 2009

National Baptist Convention

Today I cast my vote for our National Baptist Convention President. The lines are long as you can see from picture. My back is killing me. This meeting has been full of a lot of standing and sitting. After pulling bags to, from and through the airport monday. I decided to go straight to registration to beat the crowd. I stood in three long lines 1st to fill out registration form then to pay registration, then to pay registration and then to pick up packages. Day two standing in line to pick up voters cards. Now, I'm standing to cast my vote. Not complaining just in pain in hopes that writing this will keep my mind off the pain shoting down my back to my legs. Guess you see how that's workin out. I will only follow this up with sitting for hours to hear our current president Dr William J Shaw give his annual address.

I final thought I hate rude people how are suppose to be serving. Why would you work in the service industry and not be willing to do your job with the right atitude.

Then when is it ever right to bump into a person and not acknowlege that you did it?

No comments: