Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is my Birthday

Today is my 45th Birthday! August 10 is the 222nd day of the year (223rd in leap years). It is also a reminder that there are only 143 days remaining until the end of the year.

On August 10, 1944 – American forces defeated the last Japanese troops on Guam
On August 10, 1948 – Candid Camera made its television debut
On August 10, 1964 – My mom and dad was blessed with a bouncing baby boy #4
On August 10, 1995 – Two individuals [McVeigh & Nichols] are indicted for the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City

So, I decided to celebrate Monday, August 10, 2009…did I mention I was born on a Monday? Well, anyway in true Bucket list style I have decided to celebrate this day. Here goes...

1. Eat as many Krispy Kreame Doughnuts that I can handle
2. Laugh till I cry
3. Get my hand and feet done or did
4. Get a massage
5. Shoot several guns
6. Teach the girls how to play jacks
7. Get a new cell phone
8. Go watch G. I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra
9. Write a letter to my mom and dad thanking them for everything
10. [I’m leaving this one open cause you don’t need to know everything]

No comments: