Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's after midnight and I'm restless and my mind will not shut down...so in order to relax let me share just a few random thoughts I've been thinking:
Random Thought #1
What is true success?
1. Knowing your purpose in life
2. Growing to your maximum potential
3. Sowing seeds that benefit others
Random Thought #2
How do you know when you're NOT growing?
1. If what you've done last year still looks BIG
2. If you're still excited about what you did 5 years ago
Random Thought #3
The success of my day is NOT determined by things I do BUT the seeds I sow.
Random Thought #4
You are either spending your day preparing or repairing, adding value or losing value, helping or hurting.
Random Throught #5
If you want someone you love to know and feel that they are important to you - make that relationship your PROIRITY!

No comments: