Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Too Much But I Like It Like That

You every been hungry and went to a buffet looked at all the food and then lost your appetite. That has been how these last few days have been.

Check this out:

The Ritz is connect the mall in picture (we spent the great part of the day and didn't make it through)

There is a food court with every thing from McDonald's to Starbucks (yes, I'm hooked...think that Bethel Community needs one)

There are so many major site that I want to visit while here Arlington cemetery, the Washington monument, and the White House (before "CHANGE" changes it to the people' house)

Washington DC has been added to my top 10 places that make you proud to be an Africa America. The brothers and sisters are owners, lenders and the power brokers here.

I've met with some of the nation's most influential visionary for the kingdom of God. Can't explain it just Favor and it ain't fair. Will tell you more about this later today.

I haven't been yet but I've been told that there is suit stores here that will cause me to loose my mine...looking to that. (Again you have to know me. Sick! Pray for a brotha.)

Later today I will share more. Have a great day. Blessings on you!

No comments: