Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Today Was A Good Day!


Let me quickly say because I’m a few days late. Happy Birthday to Janell! Janell is my oldest granddaughter and she turned 3 the other day. She is truly a blessing. She has been attending summer camp with the other children because her Sugar-mama is the teacher. She has master most of the camp memory requirements while being one the youngest attending. I’m a very proud Papa!

Today was a good day [to borrow a line for the hip hop generation]. First, got a chance to get to some very needed honey do’s around the house. We made it a sort of family affair everybody pitched in. Second, Janice and I cook, she handled the kitchen and I did a pretty good job holding down the grill, If I have to say so myself. Third, we had some extended family over and watch a great movie “Pride” a must see.

Well, better rap things up. Got a busy day tomorrow, funny thing is after a day off you work harder the next. Janice took the opportunity to head south for the evening, she just call made it save, thank God. So, I’m turning it in, really tired. Looking forward to getting some must needed rest!

No comments: