Friday, April 01, 2011

Let Go And Let God

This song has blessed me tonight by DeWayne Woods. Hope it does for you what it hass done for me!!
I couldn't seem to fall asleep There was so much on my mind Searching for that peace But the peace I could not find So then I knealed down to pray Praying help me please Then He said you don't have to cry Cause I'll supply all your needs As soon as I stop worrying (soon as I stopped worrying) Worrying how the story ends (When I let go) I let go (And I let) and I let God (let Him have) (Let Him Have) Let God have His way (That's when things) That's when things start happening I'll stop looking at back then I let go and I'll let God have His way

There so much going on Sometimes I can't find my way And often times I struggle Struggle from day to day I have to realize that it's not my battle It's not my battle to fight I have to know if I to put it in His hands That everything will be alright


Let go Let God

1 comment:

do-re-mi said...

Great message in that song. It's also a great testimony behind the lyrics to that song. I sure the same is true for you. Be encouraged.