Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Lessons I Learned While Building A Church

I was asked by one of my professors who knows that Bethel has on this journey of moving to a new location, building a new building and trying to maintain and grow a church by building its members spiritually, “What I learned during the process and what advise would I give to another pastor, who was embarking on the God-Giving Vision?” After I wiped my eyes, picked my bottom jaw off the table I cleared my throat and said, “Can I get back on that one…”


After praying myself hot, thinking myself clear and I am attempting to pour myself empty: Let me just mention a few things up front, I’m going to be brutally transparent and vulnerable which for anyone who knows me is a huge, colossal, gigantic, enormous, and massive but it’s doctor’s orders. Just a few note before I get down to the bullets:

No comments: