Sunday, October 09, 2011

Five Things Every Pastor Wants From Those He Feeds So Faithfully


I have a dear lady that I’m privileged to pastor named Sista Robinson. She came to our church after seeing a billboard as strange as that might sound. I’m not sure what Sista Robinson age is but she is one of the most faithful members I’m blessed to serve. There are several things I’m tickled to death about when I think about her here are just a few: She normally walks to church on sundays; She’s normally the first person here every Sunday; She comes in & prays for our church every Sunday morning even if she’s the only one; She hardly ever misses a worship experience; She has never missed a month of bringing her tithes & pledge for our new campus but what I appreciate most about her is that after every sermon or lesson I teach or preach SHE ALWAYS says, “Pastor, thank you for the Word!”

So this blog is a tribute Sista Robinson! Five Things Every Pastor Wants From Those He Feeds So Faithfully:

To understand appreciate the time, care, thought & energy that he put into crafting each & every sermon & lesson

To bring new people with them as often as they can

To make Sunday & Wednesday worship experiences priority over other activities

To become more like Christ through the preaching & teaching they receive weekly

To stay focused, committed & faithful to God’s vision for the church with their time, talent & treasure

No comments: