Monday, March 21, 2011

Seven Things I Cannnot Expect As A Leader


  • I cannot expect to win arguments with those who don?t want to settle the argument, they just want to fight for the sake of fighting. ?(II Timothy 2:23)

  • I cannot expect people to read my mind. ?(I Corinthians 14:8)

  • I cannot possibly expect to have a complete and detailed plan from God that tells me exactly what His plans are for the next 20 years. ?(Psalm 119:105) He doesn?t promise to let us see years in advance, but He does promise to show us our next step!

  • I cannot expect to be a follower of Jesus and keep everyone around me happy at the same time. ?(Proverbs 29:25)

  • I cannot expect to stay the same and see progress ?(Isaiah 43:18-19)

  • I cannot expect to please God without taking steps of faith (Hebrews 11:6)

  • I cannot expect to hear God?s voice if I am always running at an unsustainable pace! ?(Psalm 46:10)

No comments: