Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I've been moving too much since Easter. Attending and participating in the 64th Simultaneous Revival. Most of all just trying to catch up, seems like once you get behind its impossible to get caught up.

There is much I could say about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Marking the 40th remembrance of his assassination. His words where and still are some of the most powerful uttered.

The following are simply Random thoughts...

When someone says that my friend...do they mean friend or Friend

When you walk in purpose you collided with destiny.

Love is not what you receive but what you give.

You can be dumb by yourself there is no need to join stupid

I am because we are

Its not what you say but how you say it and how you express yourself

Laugh more

Health and wellness is not about size

No comments: