Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's NOT Just For Thanksgiving Day Anymore

Good Morning! I'm so very thankful... It has been insightful and informative to think through the many reasons I have to be thankful each day. The Lord impressed on my heart to challenge the church to daily journal three (3) things that they are thankful for & weekly express to three (3) people how thankful they are for God placing them in their life. Here's the theme for this months sermon series called March THANKFULNESS "When you "think" more, you will "thank" more!" the following is my accumulated list for the week.
 I am thankful for:
Salvation I'm saved
Grace I'm favored
Mercy I'm secured
Sanctification I'm becoming
Transformation I'm changed
My wife Janice
My Mother 
My Father
My 4 brothers
My 4 sisters 
My 5 children 
My 8 grandchildren
God's greatness
God's knowledge 
God's power
God's patience 
God's kindness
God's love
God's tenderness
God's touch
God's presences 
Try it! It's amazing what starting the day out with thanksgiving will do. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

No comments: