Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream by William Murphy


I've been struggling these past few weeks with what God is saying and what people are saying/what I see through my physical eyes. So I’ve been challenged to grow and trust me it hasn’t been comfortable. I posted these messages to facebook as a way of encouraging myself through encouraging other. My ministry has simply been brought forth that way…my preaching comes from my struggles with the Holy Spirit in my own walk. I often hear people saying, “Pastor, that word was for me,” they never know how God has birth that word from the womb of the preacher’s own life. So the following have been my confession to God:

Monday: Accept the tension of knowing u r called 2 GREATNESS but live with WEAKNESS. Admit your weakness and God will reveal His greatness for you, in you & through you! You were BORN for greatness!

‎Tuesday: It's MUCH easier to have faith in the sunshine but your faith grows MOST in the storm. "These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1 Pet 1:7

Wednesday: Feed your faith NOT your fear! If you don't feed your faith it will be too weak to fight your fears & fears that are allowed to run free will ruin your life. "For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline" 2 Tim 1:7 I believe in you & you were born for GREATNESS!

Thursday: GOD (will) do EVERYTHING HE Promised, now the question is: Will YOU do EVERYTHING You Promised? CAN God trust you & Can your Pastor & Church count on you? Psalms 37: 4-5 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.

During my quiet time today I was blessed by this song entitled “DREAM”! God has given me a dream for the Greater Bethel Church and the people that I’ve been privilege to pastor for nearly 20 years. As you read the words of this song I hope that it will revive, reinstate, and refresh the dream & vision God has placed inside of you.

It's never too late to be what you should have been
It's never too late to start over again


It's never late to do what you should have done
The curses are gone you are the chosen one


It's never too late to chase after your dream
What God has prepared your eyes have never seen


Today is the day that God's gonna change your name
And after today you'll never be the same


Dream

Dream

Dream

No comments: