Monday, February 21, 2011

Another One of God's BEST Goes Home


Today, I sat down with my family and made arrangements for life Celebration for Ms. Ozella Carter 81 years. She was the Mother of 9 children and I've been blessed to be with her youngest daughter Janice for nearly 30years. Ms. Ozella Carter "Mother" is what I called her was much more than a Mother-in-law...She was what most people my age and older would describe as a "Mother." Someone who never turned away a child who needed love, compassion and correction. She not only raised her own children but many, many others. She cared for her own mother until her death and care for her oldest child "My Buddy" Clavin who is handicaped. I salute her today for work well done!
Saturday @ 11am at the Greater Bethel Church we will celebrate the life of wonderful woman, Ms. Ozella Carter. Please keep this family in your prayers and thoughts.

No comments: