Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday, August 10th It's ALL About You, Jesus

Today is my birthday and I am so thankful to God. What a gift life is! I spent the first hour of my day in worship. Before the first birthday wish I wanted my heavenly Father to know how grateful I am and how I intend to spend the rest of the days He allows me to live. The older I get the more I realize that not a day since I got here was promised to me. As I look over my life He has simply been good.

Today I'm thanking God that...

#1 I'm Saved!!! I've ask Jesus to come live in my heart

#2 Both my Mother and Father are still here to celebrate my birthday with me



#3 All of my brothers are still here [my sister is already with the Lord.]



#4 My wife and I just celebrate 22year of marriage

#5 My children are healthy and well



#6 My grandchildren have been a blessing and I’m blessed to spend time with each and every day



#7 I’m blessed to be the pastor a incredible church



#8 I have some friends who I wouldn't trade for the world

#9 Not to mention in a few hours I’ll get a chance to do what I was born to do [preach and teach]

#10 And finally the Journey has been worth it

When I look back over my life – today is not about me but today is ALL about JESUS!

When the music fades And all is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That will bless your heart I'll bring You more than a song For a song in itself Is not what You have required You search much deeper within Through the ways things appear You're looking into my heart I'm coming back to the heart of worship And it's all about You All about You, Jesus I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it When it's all about You It's all about You Jesus King of endless worth No one could express How much You deserve Though I'm weak and poor All I have is Yours Every single breath I'll bring You more than just a song For a song in itself Is not what You have required You search much deeper within Through the way things appear You're looking into my heart I'm coming back to the heart of worship And it's all about You All about You, Jesus I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it When it's all about You It's all about You Jesus Its all about you Jesus

No comments: