Monday, June 02, 2008

Greater Bethel Church Is A GREAT CHURCH

I really don't have word to express how awesome today has been for me. The entire family was there the level of excitement was at an all time high, it was simply breath taking. Starting with Sunday morning...now that's how people who know God ought to have church. We literally shut-down NE 23rd Street as we convoyed to our new location. And the celebration was wonderful. It was the who-who list which shouldn't be over looked those state and city official came as a testimony of who and what we've have became as a church. It is not everyday that you can command a group of dignitaries like that in one place.
I want to ask that you will join me as we continue to "build THE church while building A church!" You're growth is our goal and we will hold it as our highest achievement as long as God allows me to lead the Greater Bethel Church Family. I love you!
The previous post is Monday's devotion!

No comments: